A study! This survey focuses on how people use social media. Some questions may look familiar. This will allow me to look at how beliefs have changed over time. You may already have received an email invitation if you previously expressed interest in surveys.
You may notice that there is a principal investigator mentioned who is not me. I am a grad student and I may wish to publish research in peer reviewed journals based on this data. Dr. White is a professor that I work with. We are collaborating on research involving social media use.
Here are the details:
Tabletop Roleplaying Games Study
- Take a 20-minute survey about tabletop roleplaying games and social media for researchers at the University of British Columbia.
- The principal investigator of this research is Dr. Katherine White.
- We will ask you questions about your preferences in games, your beliefs, your social media use, and basic demographics (only age, gender, and country of residence). All your answers will be anonymous. You can skip questions.
- This survey is expected to take 20 minutes.
- This survey involves no compensation.
- This survey will help researchers understand how people incorporate social media into leisure activities.
- Choosing to comment, “like”, or “follow” posts or web pages associated with this study may associate you publicly with the study.
To participate, click here.
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below or directly by email.
Feel free to share the link with anyone you think may be interested.
It’s a little weird having to give opinions on social media platforms I don’t use. I wouldn’t have minded an “N/A” category, but I suppose “neutral” works well too. I just feel it leaves out potentially relevant info.