One of the base features of the Copernican Sovereignty setting is that characters can form covenants with any god to gain access to the deity’s boons. Clerics begin covenanted, but other characters may opt to form a covenant during play (though no more than one), if they have an exceptional Devotion* (3 or higher). Each god has a specific set of aspect-relevant boons.
Here is a list of boons from Ares, war god.
- Recruit: weapon becomes hovering minion (L1, A1**) until end of combat.
- Withstand: cancel up to 1d6 incoming damage (reaction)
- Smite: add 1d6 damage to successful blow
- Fortify: a failed morale check becomes a success
- Persevere: slain combatant fights for one extra round***
- Arm: conjure a mundane weapon (persists until next resource result)
- Ignite: wreath weapon with magic fire (persists until end of combat)
- Encourage: allies inflict +1 damage this round due to war drums
Given the multitude of deities, it would be impractical to create boon lists for every potential god. However, they can easily be created as needed using the existing King of Life boons as guidelines.
* Devotion is one of the six abilities in Hexagram and is kinda sorta like charisma.
** L1, A1 means level 1, armor 1. Traditional equivalent stats are roughly HD 1, AC as light armor.
*** For best effect, the boon caller should shout Fight On!