I haven’t read the whole thing cover to cover yet, but it served nicely as my breakfast reading. Some highlights:
- The Pareto Principle applied to RPGs.
- Black Blade advertisement about Monsters of Myth. I thought physical copies were no longer available (Lulu no longer sells them). I sit happily corrected.
- Extensive set of replacement dungeon random encounter tables (with precalculated hit points).
- Short adventure in the sword & sorcery mode (for Labyrinth Lord characters of level 3 to 5): Tomb of the Snake King. This looks really nice.
- The 10-foot pole: variations on a theme.
As always, the art is really the differentiator. Worth checking out for the visuals alone.