Free from RPGNow “for a limited time” (original announcement here).
I haven’t read the whole thing cover to cover yet, but it served nicely as my breakfast reading. Some highlights:
- The Pareto Principle applied to RPGs.
- Black Blade advertisement about Monsters of Myth. I thought physical copies were no longer available (Lulu no longer sells them). I sit happily corrected.
- Extensive set of replacement dungeon random encounter tables (with precalculated hit points).
- Short adventure in the sword & sorcery mode (for Labyrinth Lord characters of level 3 to 5): Tomb of the Snake King. This looks really nice.
- The 10-foot pole: variations on a theme.
As always, the art is really the differentiator. Worth checking out for the visuals alone.
Many thanks for the shout out, Brendan. Your support is really appreciated.
No, thank you for putting out a great product.